What I've been listening to lately

*punches air with all the joy of sleep deprivation and caffeine overdose* It's exam time my dudes, and I need a minute to procrastinate. Here's what I've been listening to as of late, hopefully you'll find some cool new stuff to enjoy.



Something to believe in (acoustic) - Young the Giant
Daaang who gave this song permission to be this good? I dunno what it is, but I've been playing this song on repeat and I'm obsessed.

Games - Tessa Violet
Speaking of obsessed, literally everything Tessa has put out in the past year has been fantastic. 'Games' is her most recent song and I was mesmerised by the lyric video.

Tommy Dorsey 
I found this dude while surfing through Spotify's 1930-1940s playlists and now I want to put on a petticoat and red lipstick and learn how to swing dance.

Fall Out Boy
Obviously. Fall Out Boy all the time. 

Heaven is a Place - Amber Run
Liz introduced me to Amber Run and every once in a while I find another one of their songs to obsess over. 

Rewrite the Stars - The Greatest Showman
Yes, I am still in love with this soundtrack. Sue me. (Kidding, please don't sue me. (Also if anyone feels like a karaoke session bring this album, I'll bring the tea.))

Dodie
Dodie has lovely soft music, perfect for studying. Also cooking. And driving. And laying on the floor and staring at the ceiling. Dodie is basically perfect for any situation.

Aladdin 2019 soundtrack
I am a child, and I'm okay with it. I am so freaking impressed with this album and the movie. 10/10.

Let me know what you've been listening to in the comments, I'm always in need of new suggestions!

Comments

Popular Posts