Captain's Log, Day 12

Captain's Log, Day 12

Today one of the crew searched through their belongings and produced paint and paper. I am not one for art (I much prefer reading or working my way through some calculations) but she convinced me. There were three of us, in the end, while the rest of the crew ensured the HMS TP for All continued to run smoothly. 


If you have met me before, it is likely that you would consider me to be careful and thoughtful. For most things I take my time and try to complete a task to a high degree of quality. 

Not for art. 

When I paint I am a mad man. Colours matter not, nor does technique or the state of the table or the end result. The others looked on in horror as I sped through my painting, paint on my face and on the table and mostly on the paper. The final painting was horrible, of course, but I finished before anyone else, which I think was the goal. 

Comments

  1. Hey I've just found your blog! Really excited to read more of your posts! :)
    https://martistelling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions! I'd love to hear from you. Please note that I reserve the right to delete comments that I think are hurtful.

Popular Posts