Hello there!

Hello, and welcome to my corner of the Internet. My name is Victoria Jackson. My family and I moved to Central Queensland, Australia from Alberta, Canada in 2012 and since then our lives has been one crazy, non-stop adventure. 

I started this blog to discuss my two greatest loves; stories and my two amazing countries. You can expect two posts a week about what it's like to live in Australia after spending most of my life in Canada, as well as book reviews, movie reviews and posts about writing in general. 

Please feel free to drop me a comment with thoughts about a post or ideas for a new post, or you could always just say "hi" or fangirl about the latest Marvel movie. (I do not, however, allow mean, nasty or generally not nice comments.) 

I can be seriously random, strongly opinionated and a bit nerdy, so you'll have to bear with me as we voyage through the endless oceans of my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts