Shameless self-promotion (I have merch!!)

Stop! You! (Yes you!) Do you resemble a magpie in that you like to collect beautiful things? Do you have an empty hole in your life? Do you need something to fill it with? Well look no further than my Society6 store, open for business now!*

*Disclaimer - my merch will not fill any holes in your life, unless your sink is leaking and you decide to duct tape my All-Carry Pouch around the pipes to fix said hole. What you do with my products is none of my concern. However, buying my stuff is probably worth a shot. 



Do you have someone in your life who has it all? Do you struggle buying Christmas-in-July presents for your significant other? Do you lay awake at night gripped by an all-consuming anxiety about an upcoming birthday you haven't bought a gift for? Well look no further than my Society6 store, selling one-of-a-kind products now!**

**Disclaimer - products are not one-of-a-kind, but they are very rare as I haven't sold any yet. Also, each Canvas Print comes with a virtual hug, so there's that. 



Do you like to support up-and-coming artists? Do you like to see underdogs triumph and students pay off their student loans?*** Do you like to see hobbies turn into businesses? Well look no further than my Society6 store, established today!

***Disclaimer - While this underdog may triumph, unless a miracle happens my Art Prints are probably not going to pay off my student loans. However, I might be able to buy a coffee or something, so one step at a time. 



Check it out, throw some likes around, recommend it to your friends, share on whatever social media platform the kids are on these days. Also buy my stuff. There's poetry in the description, all the photos are taken/edited by me, and each photo is part of a series in case you want to, you know, buy all of them and have them look really pretty on your wall. 

I'm so thrilled to have something to do with my photography. It's been sitting on my hard drive/on this blog for far too long and I really hope you guys like my stuff. Thank you so much to everyone who's supported me <3

Comments

  1. That's awesome! Congrats on opening your store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Congrats on a new start of your artistic journey! (was that the right phrase to use? I dunno..)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Grace! (It was totally the right word to use :D)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions! I'd love to hear from you. Please note that I reserve the right to delete comments that I think are hurtful.

Popular Posts