The future of this blog & probable upcoming hiatus

I'm not really sure what I'm doing. (Hopefully this doesn't come as a surprise, because duh, I've been saying this from the beginning.) 


I feel as though I've said everything that I can say about my perspective as an immigrant, and that if I want to talk about it more I need different perspectives than mine because everyone's story is different. I don't want to talk about my book projects on my blog anymore, because while I'm still writing (and loving it) I feel like right now this isn't the platform for me to discuss it, and that's okay. I want to continue to write about reading and books and movies and travel and what's going on with my life, but I wanted to get some input from you guys. This isn't a big blog and I realise that but if you're interested in giving some feedback and what you like to read, let me know in the comments. 

Also, university starts back up next week so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to blog over the upcoming months. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comments

  1. Praying for a good start to university for you. I totally understand a blog evolving; it's hard and easy to let happen at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I really enjoy the blog posts about your experiences! The way you write about simple things, for example a walk along the beach, catching up with friends e.t.c., is really wholesome and reflective. Love to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should write whatever is in you that needs to get out. Even if that's something you think other people might not want to read. You'd be surprised.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions! I'd love to hear from you. Please note that I reserve the right to delete comments that I think are hurtful.

Popular Posts